28 August 2013

Crochet Galore

Yet another week has rushed by and I don't think I've achieved much at all.
My sewing machine has been packed away for about a month, and I'm starting to think that maybe I should get it out again.
I have an abundance of ideas for things that I want to make on the machine..... I'm in a quandary... do I get the machine out and start more projects, or do I do more work on the ufo's?

During the week I have been crocheting. I seem to 'flit' between projects like a little bird (maybe its that little bird that I drew last week).

This belt is finished and will be going in my Etsy shop later today. 
I love the filigree buckle.



And another crochet project that is a WIP, here is the start of a very free-form Shoulder Wrap or scarf. Mostly in shades of white and cream, with a hint of gold/yellows.


Just for inspiration, the following pic is something my mother made in 2001. 
She signed and dated the back (good job mum).
It is all wool, and stitched in a straight stitch.
The RUG measures 0.62m x 1m (24" x 40")


Does anyone like digital art?
I do.
Later in the week I shall share a couple that I have created recently.

That's all for now.

Happy Stitching



2 comments:

  1. I was happily admiring your belt and THEN my eye fell on the freeform crochet and my jaw literally dropped. Oh. My. That is absolutely stunning!!! It's one of those things that I would love to touch so I could get the full experience. It's beautiful Cy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is my favourite style of crocheting. Yes, I can tell you it feels as good as it looks, lol.

      Delete