19 March 2014

I've Gone AWOL but still Crocheting

I am AWOL........ gone to our retreat for a week of meditation. 

Hah, some hope of that. My other half needs help with the foundations for the pump shed, so I shall probably have a spade or pick-axe in my hand right about now.

I don't have internet access there so I pre-scheduled this post to show you that I haven't been slacking in the creative department.

Here are some recent crochet pics for the Winter Warmer project.
It's turning out to be a sampler (of sorts) for crochet stitches and designs.


A lavender and cream hyperbolic scrumble on a purple mohair base.


A starfish flower.


A plain circle....... because not everything has to be fancy.


I love the next one so much that I might just have to repeat it and make myself a soft jumper or shawl with just this pattern and yarn.
White mohair, a pale pink mohair, and a gorgeously fine silver boucle yarn.
So warm and cuddly, I'd have people queuing up to cuddle me, lol.


I know you've seen the pink scrumble before, but here it is in situ, along with some other textural stitching.


A wavy line and a sneaky bit of knitting crept in there too.


A bit of chunky texture......ya'll know I love texture.


Puff stitch in neat rows and random Popcorns


Purple Bobbles and Furrows


Lastly we have openwork shells


That's it for now on the Winter Warmer. 


I'll catch up with the Crazy Heart Quilt pics when I get home again.

Be good while I'm away....... See you next week.


1 comment:

  1. I can always count on seeing wonderful textures when I visit you! I love the starfish flower, btw.

    ReplyDelete