27 February 2017

Embroidery Catch-up

I've been playing catch-up on my Embroidery Sampler.
I've now completed Band 7 


The background looks rather 'washed-out' on these pics, it is a much better green in real life.
And the sampler so far.


And if you are counting only 6 bands... yes you are correct. I missed one out because I just didn't feel like doing it, lol.
_______________________________________________________________

And here is a Finish for my YOP.

The crochet scrumbles from last week turned into a pillbox hat (or is it 'pillar box' hat?).





And I have stitched a few more hexies together, but nothing worth showing that the moment. 

On the non-stitching side of my life - we have added these girls to our paddocks.
Eenee, Meenee, Mynee & Mo


That is the sort of lawn-mower that I like best, hahaha.

So that was my week.

Hope you have a great stitching week ahead.


p.s. if any of you saw my post on Facebook about my a$$ over t!t tumble, this is just to let you know that I survived without damage, and I'm still laughing at how funny it was. Poor Tony didn't know whether to laugh or panic when both my feet were level with his chest and my head was disappearing over the 'A' frame of the trailer.


9 comments:

  1. What!?! No link to this FB story? I'm glad you're okay. And that you're laughing. I love the embroidery sampler! It looks great now - I can only imagine how impressive it's going to be finished. I look forward to seeing its progress. And your pillbox, or pillar box, hat looks great. Your scrumbles work perfectly on this. Stay safe (and upright, if possible) this week, Cyra. I hope your shoulder is feeling better (sounds like you didn't hurt it in your tumble).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becki, I actually landed right on that bad shoulder, but it seems to have escaped any injury, go figure, lol. I'll try to stay upright this week, yes, as I'm not sure I'll get away with no injury the next time.

      Delete
  2. Everyone seems to have had really exciting weeks but I'll pass on that excitement! LOL! So glad you're okay and how lucky to not injure that shoulder again....whew! Love the 4 girl lawnmower...I had no idea what you were referring to at first....now I know. Your pill box is amazing. I can barely follow patterns much less create something free form. Your embroidery is stunning and I love those colors! Yes, do try and stay upright this week! Have a great one, Cyra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes it sure was an exciting and fun week for me.

      Delete
  3. So glad you are laughing about your tumble. But even more glad you are ok. Your embroidery sampler is very pretty and the stitching is exquisite. Your free form crocheting intriques me. I am afraid I eould have a tangled lump of yarn if I were to try it. Congrats on the new lawn mower(s). And now you have your own wool factory too. Double bonus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughter is good for the soul. "Wool factory" lol yes, I may get around to spinning and dyeing my own wool yet, wouldn't that be be great.

      Delete
  4. Oh I love the lawnmower! The embroidery is stunning and the hat is gorgeous. I'm so glad you didn't injure yourself - a lucky week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are okay. I did that a few summers backs and broke my arm! I love your lawn mowers. One day, one day, I will have some just like it. Your embroidery is super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I do like your new lawn mowers!! Eenee and the three M's are pretty efficient and cheap on gas too. Not sure I want to know why you upended yourself, but happy to know that you weren't hurt.

    ReplyDelete